1. Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, unless the event is cancelled. All tickets will be offered subject to availability at the time of booking.
2. Each ticket allows for a single entry.
3. In the case of events, or exhibitions with timed entry, latecomers (10mins) may not be admitted if the next timeslot is at capacity. For this reason late entry is at the discretion of IMMA Staff.
4. IMMA reserves the right of admission, even when tickets have been purchased.
6. Payments are made through Ticketsolve’s secure payment system which accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Your financial data is secure and is not held by either IMMA or Ticketsolve.
7. Unless otherwise indicated, all artworks, graphics, logos and commercial markings are registered trademarks/under copyright. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify any works or Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to or distribution of materials, without prior written consent.
8. IMMA reserves the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
9. All forms of photography are strictly prohibited. All works by Lucian Freud and David Dawson are under copyright. For queries please contact Bridgeman Images.
10. Large bags and back backs are not permitted in the Freud Centre. Secure lockers are provided free of charge in the main IMMA Building.
11.IMMA accepts no responsibility for possessions lost or stolen on the premises.
12. Sketching is permitted in Freud Centre (dry materials only, no ink or paint). No easels permitted.
13. Due to the intimate nature of the galleries in the Freud Centre speaking on mobile phones is not permitted.
Please note this is archive content and may not display optimally.
Welcome to IMMA. Our website may not work correctly in your browser. We only support IE 10+ (PC only), Chrome 60+, Firefox 55+, Safari (9+ Mac / 5+ PC).