> Job Opportunities
The Irish Museum of Modern Art (IMMA) is Ireland’s national institution of contemporary and modern art. Based in its home at the Royal Hospital Kilmainham, IMMA is celebrated for its vibrant and dynamic exhibitions and education programmes and is committed to creating an enjoyable and engaging experience of contemporary art for everyone.
IMMA is now looking to appoint a HEAD AUDIENCES AND DEVELOPMENT to join its management team in this exciting senior role:
- To develop and lead IMMA’s Development Strategy, working with the Development Team to identify and create opportunities for IMMA to cultivate and develop a broad base of corporate and individual partners to support our programme.
- To develop and lead IMMA’s Communications Strategy, including development of our online presence. Working with the Communications Team to devise a mix of targeted marketing and press campaigns to engage audiences and drive attendance and to ensure a clear and consistent communication of key messages across all platforms.
- Significant experience of working at a senior level in the cultural sector with proven experience of delivering dynamic communications and development strategies.
- Excellent communications skills and a proven ability to think strategically and to lead and motivate a team.
- A strong interest in contemporary art, and an engagement with current research into gallery audiences and the potential of the digital space to creatively support audience development.
Closing Date: Friday July 10th at 5.30 pm
IMMA is an equal opportunities employer