2.1. What's New
2.3. Join the Mailing List
1. Press Office
2. Heritage Programme
3. Events at IMMA
4. Job Opportunities
7. Annual Report
8. Customer Charter
9. Sustaining Progress
10. Freedom of Information Act
11. Prompt Payment Quarterly Returns
12. National Development Plan
14. Terms and Conditions
15. Refund Policy
3.3. Education and Community
3.4. Artists' Residency Programme
3.5. National Programme
3.6. IMMA Online: New Developments
3.7. Events at IMMA
Please read the following information carefully which sets out the Refund Policy of services on the IMMA website:
Refund Policy of Sale of Publications and IMMA Editions
Refund Policy of Becoming an IMMA Member
Refund Policy of Booking a Tour on the IMMA Primary School Programme
• You have the right to cancel your order at any time up to the end of 7 working days after you receive the goods.
• If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you must return the goods to IMMA at your own cost, in unused and otherwise re-saleable condition. The goods must be adequately sealed in the original packaging and you must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged whilst in your possession or in transit.
• IMMA will refund or re-credit you within 30 days of receiving notice of such cancellation for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
• If you do not return the goods as required after exercising your right of cancellation, IMMA may charge you for the direct costs of recovering the goods.
• If you wish to cancel your membership please contact the Museum within 7 days of placing your order at tel: +353-1-612 9951 where a full refund will be given. If you cancel your order after this time no refund will be given.
1. No refund will be given if a teacher cancels a tour booking which has been confirmed by IMMA as part of its Primary School Programme.
2. In the case of a cancellation, a rescheduled tour date will be offered by IMMA, if possible.
3. However, rescheduling a cancelled tour may not be possible due to prior commitments at IMMA. There will be no refund if, for whatever reason, an alternate date cannot be found by IMMA within the current academic year.
4. Paid and confirmed tours are non-transferable:
• It is not possible to carry over into any subsequent academic year, a booking fee or a booked tour slot unused in the current academic year.
• It is not possible to transfer a confirmed tour-slot from one class to another.
• IMMA has to cancel a confirmed tour for any reason.
• There is an exceptional circumstance for the school (i.e. bereavement for the class or teacher, or a serious hindrance to school operations such as flooding, snow, etc.);
And it proves impossible or inappropriate to reschedule the tour in these circumstances; a refund will be made within 30 days.
Please use the contact details below to notify IMMA as soon as possible of any exceptional circumstance that has arisen at the school.
6. Date change:
If you need to cancel or change the date of a confirmed tour, for whatever reason, please contact IMMA as soon as possible, but at least 24 hours in advance of the tour’s scheduled start-time.
Children’s Programmes: Education & Community Department
Irish Museum of Modern Art
Royal Hospital, Military Road,
Kilmainham, Dublin 8
Tel: 01 612 9914
Fax: 01 612 9999
The Irish Museum of Modern Art has set out the Terms and Conditions of services provided on its website. Please click here to read IMMA’s Terms and Conditions.
4.1. Press Office
4.2. Corporate Events
4.3. Customer Charter
4.5. Print Version